RAK yacht club enters new partnership
Ras Al Khaimah, May 23, 2013
RAK-based Royal Yacht Club, a club for sailing, yachting and watersports, has partnered with Club Nautico di Roma, a sailing club in Italy.
The partnership aims to promote cultural exchange and develop water sport activities, races and competitions amongst members of both clubs.
Club Nautico di Roma, located in Rome promotes and organizes various water-sport related events, in sailing, motor boating, fishing plus scuba diving and is also a meeting point for pleasure sailors.
Royal Yacht Club manager said: “We are very happy with this partnership as it provides an excellent opportunity for people with like minded interests to indulge in their favourite activities across two different countries. We are confident that this partnership will give rise to more such associations amongst clubs and truly unleash the potential of sailing in the UAE.”
As part of the partnership, members of both clubs will have free access to the club house, facilities and services under the same terms and conditions of the hosting club. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain