Hertz joins top European loyalty scheme
Dubai, June 3, 2013
Hertz, one of the leading global car rental companies, has joined BalticMiles, the leading multi-partner loyalty programme in Northern and Eastern Europe.
The new partnership between BalticMiles and Hertz Europe means that BalticMiles members now can earn 500 BalticMiles points every time they rent a car at any Hertz car hire location in 150 countries around the world.
Gabi Kool, chief executive officer of BalticMiles, said: "As a leader in multi-partner loyalty programmes in North Europe and Russia, we are very excited to join forces with Hertz, another market leader in its own field."
Launched in October 2009, BalticMiles has numerous ways to earn points at more than 20 000 places throughout the world – flights, trips, hotel stays, car rentals, restaurants, beauty salons and spa treatments, health care, telecoms and finance, as well as while shopping for over 400 international brands at BalticMiles online store.
Points can be used for free flight tickets, leisure time activities and adventures, music downloads, and on the over 3000 products available at BalticMiles.com.
The Hertz Corporation operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations worldwide. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success