All new Kia Carens launched in UAE
Abu Dhabi, June 5, 2013
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia Motors in the UAE, has unveiled the all-new Kia Carens during ceremony in Abu Dhabi.
The family class seven-seater features a new exterior design, functional interior quality and modern fuel-efficient engines.
“I wanted to give the new Carens a sleeker look and feel, to create a design that envelops its functionality and versatility in something altogether more athletic and dynamic,” said Peter Schreyer, president and chief design officer, Kia Motors, who designed the new look of the model with his team.
The car has a stronger and more stable structure coupled with enhanced safety systems, he said, adding that the Kia Carens is engineered for agility, stability, comfort and refinement; and six-speed transmission makes for a more enjoyable ride.
Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors- Kia, said: “The new model puts the fun in functionality, giving a practical car a dynamic makeover. Kia has a strong record for producing vehicles that offer customers high levels of active and passive safety technology. Kia Carens will continue to be a big hit in the family vehicle segment.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success