BASF to launch new paints at Automechanika
Dubai, June 9, 2013
R-M, the premium automotive refinish paint brand of global chemical company BASF, will exhibit its new special effect finish paints at Automechanika, a major automotive aftermarket trade exhibition in Dubai.
Organised by Epoch Messe Frankfurt, Automechanika Dubai will run from June 11 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
R-M will feature the painted Mercedes-Benz AMG E63 sport vehicle in the unique special effect colour Cool White Dubai, inspired by Carizzma by R-M Arctic White colour reference, said colour designer Mark Gutjahr.
"This colour Cool White Dubai reflects technology of today: a contemporary combination of style and power. Clean elegance paired with an exciting effect," he added.
With the launch of this colour in Middle East, R-M clearly demonstrates how Carizzma by R-M continues to exceed the ever increasing demand for total individuality to fulfil customer expectations.
"In recent years, R-M has built an enviably powerful presence in the Middle East region through its unparalleled colour expertise, supported by the expertise and commitment of its strong distribution network," said Arie Verboon, regional business manager for the Middle East.
"This dynamic network of distributors extends from Egypt in the west to Oman in the east and their presence at Automechanika in Dubai 2013 takes us to the next level in our aim to become the leading paint refinish supplier in the Middle East." – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain