Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
Doha, June 12, 2013
National Car Company (NCC), the sole agent in Qatar for Mazda Motor Corporation, has opened its new state-of-the art Mazda showroom in Doha.
Strategically located at Al Nasr Street, the new 1,500 sq m showroom will feature the entire range of Mazda sedans & SUVs.
Shaikh Ahmad bin Nasser Al-Thani, president director of NCC said: “The opening of the new showroom is an important milestone in our long time association with Mazda since 1971.”
The inaugural ceremony also saw the launch of the brand’s new third-generation Mazda 6 sedan in a spectacular fashion with the new model emerging as if from outer space, with smoke and laser light effects.
Satoru Kato, general manager, Vehicle Middle East FZCO said, “We convey our warmest congratulations to NCC on the opening of the new showroom and launching of the All New Mazda 6, which is our flagship model. We consider this as a significant event leading towards achieving our mutual goal to enhance the Mazda brand in Qatar as well as delivering a new dimension to the ‘Celebration of Driving’ for all customers in Qatar and exceeding their expectations.”
The all new 2014 Mazda 6 is the newest manifestation of the 'Kodo – Soul of Motion' design theme. These cars draw upon the sleek beauty of the Mazda Takeri and Mazda Shinari concepts that preceded them. The new car also features the ultra-efficient Skyactiv Technology for enhanced fuel economy.
Drivers will experience a remarkably linear response from the choice of 2 SKYACTIV gasoline engines (2.0 litre, 153 HP & 2.5litre, 185 HP) transferring power to the wheels via automatic transmissions. Mazda 6 is equipped with i-ACTIVSENSE, Mazda’s integrated suite of cutting-edge active safety technologies, designed to inform, support and protect. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service