Tasjeel rewards raffle winners
Dubai, June 24, 2013
Tasjeel, the UAE-based shop for vehicle testing and registration needs, has rewarded the first four winners of its two-month long ‘Weekly Cash Carnival’ promotion with Dh10,000 ($2,723).
The campaign, which runs until July 6, is offering a total cash prize of Dh130,000 with eight weekly Dh10,000 prizes each, and a grand prize of Dh50,000.
Under the promotion, customers get a free raffle ticket for any purchase of Tasjeel services, said a statement from the company.
The winners for the first four weeks are: Shahid Farooq Mohamed (Pakistan); Hamad Naair Nahar Al Hajeri (UAE); Zulfiqar Khan Irshad Hussain and Raheel Mehmood Ashraf (both from Pakistan).
Sales manager Samer Kaddoura handed the prize to the winners and said: "Tasjeel undertakes all mandatory tests that are required for vehicle registration, in its nine branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Khorfakhan and Hatta, and all sites are equipped with the latest testing and inspection machinery."
The draws for the first four weeks were held in the presence of a representative of the Dubai Department of Economic Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm