All new Mercedes-Benz A250 launched in Saudi
Jeddah, July 1, 2013
Juffali Automotive Company, the exclusive dealer for Mercedes-Benz cars in Saudi Arabia, has launched the new A250 Sport, featuring an AMG styling design.
The car offers a powerful four cylinder, two-litre turbocharged engine that produces 211 hp and 350 Nm of torque and speeds of 100km/hr in just 6.6 seconds.
This car is fully loaded compared to the international market, including a very sporty interior design with red stitching, designo red seat belts, red framed SLS AMG style air vents, comfortable sport seats, aggressive exterior look with diamond grille, red brake callipers, 18-inch five spoke AMG light-alloy wheels in high sheen black finish and headlamps with red marker rings.
Safi Kobeisi, general manager of Juffali Automotive, said:"The A-250 Sport is totally a new class down to the last detail. In automotive development, it’s not often you get the chance to start with a clean sheet of paper. Our engineers have made the very most of that opportunity."
The new car can be equipped optionally with various features in addition to the standard specification, including Xenon Lights, Active Parking Assist, and a Light Sight Package (Interior Ambient Lighting), plus safety options such as Distronic Plus, and Blind Spot Assist. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service