Hertz partners with Kuwait Airways
Dubai, July 3, 2013
The Hertz Corporation, a leading car rental brand, has entered into a new partnership with Kuwait Airways to provide special rewards to members of the airline's frequent flyer program, Oasis Club.
As per the agreement, Oasis Club members will be able to take advantage of best available rates on car rentals at Hertz offices across the airline's international network of 34 destinations, and beyond at any of its 8,800 locations worldwide, while earning 500 Oasis Club Miles for each rental.
This doubles up to 1,000 Oasis Club Miles for those booking cars from the Hertz Prestige Collection which includes luxury brands such as Mercedes, BMW and Porsche.
Oasis Club members can also take advantage of exclusive year-round promotions and offers, gain access to pre-paid and pay on arrival rates, and receive instant confirmation and guarantee of booking through a new co-branded booking platform which can be accessed through the airline's loyalty program website.
Michel Taride, the group president of Hertz International said: "We are very happy to establish a partnership with Kuwait Airways, and extend a warm welcome to all Oasis Club members."
"As with all the Gulf states, Kuwait is a rapidly growing source market for outbound travel, particularly to European and US destinations, where Hertz is a market leader in car rental, and where Kuwait Airways regularly fly. We look forward to providing Oasis Club members with many attractive car rental promotions, Oasis Club miles, and great travel service around the world," he stated.
Oasis Club manager Khalid Al Harbi said this partnership will ensure the best ground-travel service to its most loyal customers once they arrive at their destinations.
"We are always looking to provide a more rewarding experience for our Oasis Club members by delivering greater benefits and providing preferential treatment throughout their travels. Our frequent flyers now have wider options and benefits when renting a car with Hertz, and can enjoy faster, smoother service on the ground and in the air," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer