McLaren Qualified launched in UAE
Dubai, July 3, 2013
McLaren Automotive and Al Habtoor Motors, its retail partner in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, launched the McLaren Qualified programme in the UAE, making the 12C and 12C Spider available under the approved pre-owned scheme.
Under the programme, every model will be upgraded to 2013 model year specification which includes the latest power upgrade to 625 PS free of charge, said a statement.
McLaren Qualified cars are available through the retailer’s outlets in Dubai at The Lofts, Downtown Dubai, and in Abu Dhabi, on Sheikh Zayed 1st Street in Khalidiya, it said.
The scheme will be available from all McLaren Automotive retailers in the Middle East by the end of 2013.
McLaren's automotive regional director, Middle East and Africa, Ian Gorsuch said: “Management and tight control of pre-owned vehicles is key to maintaining the exclusivity, customer experience and high residual values of each McLaren.”
“McLaren Qualified gives buyers the confidence that every pre-owned 12C or 12C Spider sold through the programme has gone through every check possible and is being sold to McLaren standards,” he said.
Customers will also have the opportunity to personalise their 12C or 12C Spider with a number of special operations options that can be fitted by the retailer including the Airbrake, front bumper insert, engine cover vents and rear deck in carbon fibre and a range of diamond cut or body-coloured alloy wheels.
Technicians will undertake a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper qualification check, to confirm that it has been fully updated to the latest specification. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm