Bahrain dealer launches Mercedes-Benz promotion
Manama, July 9, 2013
Al Haddad Motors, exclusive dealer for Mercedes- Benz in Bahrain, has launched a Ramadan promotion for a range of vehicles.
Special offers have been introduced on a range of cars, including the C-Class - C180, C200 Classic AMG, C300, C250 and 350 Coupe and the C63 AMG Coupe, which all come with free insurance and registration, said general manager Graeme Newport.
There is also a special offer on the C200 business edition, which comes with free tinted windows.
Meanwhile, the Al Haddad Service Centre will continue to provide free checks on air conditioning and vehicle health throughout Ramadan, with discounts of up to 40 per cent on spare parts and labour charges.
The special offers and prices will be available until August 15. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC