Cadillac Escalade ranks top in quality study
Detroit, July 9, 2013
The Cadillac Escalade was ranked highest in the large premium CUV (crossover utility vehicle) segment in the recent J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study for the fourth consecutive year.
The CTS luxury sport sedan finished third in the compact premium car segment.
"The satisfaction of our buyers is the most primary element in Cadillac's product-driven growth,” said Bob Ferguson, vice president, Global Cadillac.
For 2013, the model range includes the Escalade, the extended-length Escalade ESV and the reconfigurable Escalade EXT. Likewise, CTS has been the cornerstone of Cadillac’s re-emergence as one of the world’s premier manufacturers of luxury sports sedans over the past decade.
The 2013 IQS is based on responses from more than 80,000 purchasers and lessees of new 2013 model year vehicles surveyed at 90 days of ownership looks at nine areas of quality.
The study now in its 27th year was redesigned for 2013 and provides manufacturers with information they can use to quickly identify problems and drive improvement. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Detroit |
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show