McLaren customers invited to 'supercars' parade
Manama, August 20, 2013
McLaren Automotive has invited customers throughout the Middle East to join its 50th anniversary celebrations in Dubai by taking part in a parade of its supercars from the last 20 years.
The McLaren 50: The Drive will see owners of all McLaren F1, 12C and 12C Spider take part in the first event of its kind in the region. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren owners have also been invited.
The event will commence at 10 am on September 7, starting at The Address Montgomerie Dubai, with the convoy travelling to a private function to be hosted in Abu Dhabi, followed by a drive along The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence and Jumeirah Beach Road.
Ian Gorsuch, McLaren Automotive regional director for Middle East and Africa, said: “We’re excited to be organising this commemorative event and to be involving McLaren owners in our 50th birthday celebrations - after all, it’s our owners that make McLaren Automotive the successful and growing company it is today”
Customers in the UAE who wish to take part in this commemorative event can register through Al Habtoor Motors and customers based elsewhere in the GCC can contact their McLaren retailer. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai