Nissan to launch new Tiida
Dubai, August 22, 2013
Nissan is set to launch its all-new Tiida, a revised second generation compact hatchback for the Middle East market.
The Nissan Tiida, first introduced in the region in 2005, already has a market share of 54 per cent of the hatchback segment, and it aims to more than double its sales with this launch, said a statement.
Under the umbrella of ‘Innovation that Excites’, the new model’s communication campaign centres on sharing special moments of our lives, ‘Tiida Moments’. On September 18, the company is set to create a special ‘Tiida Moment’ with a launch event to be held simultaneously in multiple locations across the region.
The 5-door hatchback model will be available with the choice of two engines and five well-equipped grades. It includes a 1.6-litre engine or 1.8-litre engine, dual front airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), next Generation Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and keyless entry, with leather seats and electrically-controlled sunroof, said the statement.
Available options include satellite navigation, 5.8” QVGA colour display and rear view camera and iPod connectivity, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches