New BMW 5 Series to go on sale in Sept
Dubai, August 22, 2013
BMW Group Middle East has confirmed that the new BMW 5 Series will go on sale in the Middle East in September.
The current generation of the BMW 5 Series has sold over one million units worldwide since its launch in 2010, and in the last two years, annual sales have increased by 50 per cent. In the Middle East, the BMW 5 Series sedan took pole position as the company’s bestselling model in 2012 and in the first six months of this year.
Scheduled to make its global debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show on the 10th September, the new BMW 5 Series is set to extend the model series’ market lead even further with innovative new features to the range of BMW ConnectedDrive technology.
Dr Joerg Breuer, managing director, said: "The 5 Series offers a unique combination of sporty and elegant design, outstanding dynamic performance and efficiency, superior ride comfort and advanced connectivity."
"We are looking forward to launching the car together with our importers and have no doubt that the new enhancements to the latest generation model will strengthen its leadership position and accelerate sales growth here in the Middle East,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise