Renault launches SUV promotion in Saudi
Riyadh, August 28, 2013
Renault Saudi Arabia has launched a promotional campaign for its 2014 Duster SUV in the kingdom.
The new “Shockingly Affordable Campaign” allows customers to buy a 2014 Duster SUV at a starting price of SR53,500 ($14,260) in addition to assured cash back of up to SR5,000 and free registration or a zero per cent down payment or first installment after three months, zero administrative fees as well as free registration, a company statement said.
The offer is valid until August 31, it added.
The 2014 Renault Duster is exceeding everyone’s expectations as the “shockingly affordable” SUV with its nimble response and commitment to style and functionality.
The Duster, Renault’s newest on and off-road vehicle, is 4.31 meters long, has a width of 1.82 meters and provides a boot space of up to 475 dm cubed VDA.
The 2014 Duster SUV comes in PE 4X2, 4-speed automatic transmission and SE 4X4, 6-speed manual transmission. Both are powered by 2.0 16V (135 HP) engine specifications.
The SUV is also equipped with driver and passengers’ side airbags, and Radio, CD, MP3, USB / jack plug with Bluetooth which is also equipped with an audio streaming capability. There is also an option to upgrade to an ABS system, 16-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, a leather steering wheel, driver’s seat with height adjustability, and electric rear-view mirrors.
Since its launch in 2012, Renault Duster sold more than 700,000 vehicles worldwide. In addition, it acquired a strong presence in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States by capturing 6 per cent of market share.
The Duster has been tested and tried under specific GCC driving conditions prior to its launch, to ensure both the Renault standard of quality is met and the vehicle conforms to GCC requirements. It is also backed up by a standard manufacturer’s warranty of up to three years or 100,000 kilometers with a wide range of sales and service networks spread out across Saudi Arabia, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker