Nissan to unveil new model at Frankfurt
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Japanese automaker Nissan is set to showcase a new production model at the 2013 International Auto Show in Frankfurt on September 10.
The Friend-Me concept car will feature Nissan’s next-generation design language and explores the possibilities of a fully-connected, fully-interactive cabin, said a statement.
Created around the needs and desires of permanently online passengers, Friend-Me integrates passengers into every journey, positioning itself as a hub for information and entertainment, it said.
"Despite the down turn in the overall market, Nissan attained record market share last year and we are on target to match that achievement in 2013," said Guillaume Cartier, senior vice president, sales and marketing for Nissan in Europe.
The automaker is also set to offer customers a new personalization programme at the show, with more accessories and colour options to choose from. It will also launch an innovative new 3D web configurator that offers buyers the opportunity to preview their design. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain