Sixt rolls out new GCC strategy
Manama, September 9, 2013
Sixt Germany chose Bahrain for its GCC pricing convention which was hosted by Sixt rent a car, a division of the Bin Hindi Transport Company.
The key convention of the year was held at the Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel, Bahrain City Centre.
The convention was a huge success with 100 per cent participation by all representatives of Sixt rent a car from all GCC countries, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The event was also attended by the international franchise manager Philipp Grunner and international pricing manager Marta Kis from Sixt headquarters in Germany.
During the event Sixt rent a car Germany rolled out their new strategy to enhance their services in the GCC by means of new and innovative products, excellent pricing adding value to the rentals, and a range that will cater to various spectrum of clientele.
Sixt Bahrain franchise manager Lloyd Lourdes Mendes announced the commencement of their operation at the Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel, which is marked as a major milestone under its expansion plans.
A A Bin Hindi Group director Nawaf Bin Hindi in his keynote speech expressed his satisfaction in being the host and said that Sixt Bahrain would host similar events in Bahrain which is strategic for all GCC countries which also highlights the success and importance of Bin Hindi Transport Company's Sixt franchise operation in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai