Bosch automotive appoints new VP
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Bosch Automotive Aftermarket, a leading automotive supplier, has appointed Andreas Bodemer as its new vice president for the Middle East and Africa region.
Bodemer brings more than 20 years international managerial experience, in which he has been integral to the growth of the Bosch Automotive division in Asia, Europe, and Australia, said a company statement.
He will be tasked with overseeing the continued expansion of Bosch Car Service and Diesel Service Centres across the region, it said.
Bodemer replaces Guido Gring, who held the position for three years, and will assume responsibility for further strengthening the market position of the division across the whole of the Middle East, Levant, Pakistan, and all countries in Africa.
The Automotive Aftermarket division provides repair shops throughout the region with a complete range of diagnostics software, service training, and repair shop technologies, in addition to its main business of selling spare parts, and is a leading supplier of diesel systems for commercial vehicles, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain