Kuwait dealer launches Mercedes offer
Kuwait, September 16, 2013
AR Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the exclusive distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, has launched a promotion for Mercedes-Benz C-Class, offering the luxury German sedan at prices starting from KD10,300 ($36,160).
The offer on the sporty premium car ends on October 15.
Michael Ruehle, general manager, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Co., said: “The new generation C-Class is a car that exudes confidence because of its unique position as a mid-sized luxury car with many distinctive Mercedes-Benz technologies, features and designs.”
“That is why many people, especially young motivated professionals, aspire to own it. It is relatable, individualistic, commands an impressive leadership style, and with this special pricing, offers ownership with peace of mind too.”
Powerful and efficient engines include the improved 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission, ECO start/stop function on selected engines and a range of driving assistance systems.
Dynamic, resolute and self-assured, the striking design of the C-Class gives the car a commanding and road-hugging appearance, whilst inside, a sporty, high quality interior emphasises the luxury saloon’s premium character, Ruehle said.
The C-Class features nine new driving assistance systems ranging from Attention Assist drowsiness detection to Distronic Plus proximity control.
“The C-Class is a dynamic Mercedes-Benz that does not compromise on efficiency or luxury for great value. It offers the same comfort and safety as our larger luxury models and sets a completely new standard for other cars in its segment,” added Ruehle.
“Our special C-Class promotion is the perfect opportunity to make a statement of refinement, distinction and sporty allure, for which the luxury German car with the sparkling three pointed star is known. The C-Class continues to be the highest-selling Mercedes-Benz model series worldwide.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm