Only few tickets left for F1 Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2013
Fewer than 2,500 tickets are remaining for this year’s Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which is now less than three weeks away.
Fans gathered today (October 14) in Khalidiyah Mall’s Etihad Store in Abu Dhabi, to buy the tickets to the event, which also includes bumper entertainment for the fifth anniversary race weekend in Yas Marina Circuit.
"With fewer than three weeks to go and only one more race before the teams arrive in Abu Dhabi, the excitement is certainly building", said Richard Cregan, CEO of Yas Marina Circuit.
"We're expecting more fans than ever before this year. As we look forward to another sell-out event, we encourage customers to book their tickets as soon as they can".
Yas Marina Circuit has advised that tickets are still available in Marina and South Grandstands, but with very limited availability.
The off-track entertainment includes four after-race concerts exclusive to F1 ticket holders; Amr Diab, Elissa, and Hussain Al Jasmi on Thursday night (October 31), rap legend JAY Z on Friday (November 1), Muse on Saturday (November 2) and Depeche Mode on Sunday (November 3).
The circuit’s Oasis entertainment areas will also driver autograph sessions and a variety of performers, including musical acts, capoeira maestros, DJs and visual artists. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer