Cadillac to unveil 2015 Escalade at Dubai show
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Cadillac is set to reveal the brand’s newest models – including the highly anticipated all-new luxury SUV 2015 Escalade – at the Dubai International Motor Show taking place on November 5.
The all-new CTS and XTS Vsport models will also be on display – for the first time ever in the Middle East, a company statement said.
The 2015 Escalade includes two distinct body styles and Platinum models, it added.
The all-new interior combines luxurious handcrafted elements with state-of-the-art advanced technology. The new design takes advantage of Cadillac’s cut-and-sew interior craftsmanship technique, enabling elegant surfacing of the instrument panel and door areas.
Advanced technical features and controls are designed to add a boldly modern element to the design, as well as offering the latest features in luxury, connectivity and safety for up to eight occupants.
All-new 2014 CTS
Cadillac’s all-new 2014 CTS sedan is longer, lower, leaner and stronger than the previous generation evolving the brand’s Art & Science design philosophy. It is now right-sized for the heart of the midsize luxury segment and poised to go head-to-head with the world’s finest performance luxury sedans.
The third-generation CTS sedan is based on the high-performing rear-drive architecture of the award-winning ATS sport sedan, moving Cadillac into the prestigious class of midsize luxury sedans. It will be the segment’s lightest car, enabling the most agile driving dynamics in the class. Two engines are available, 2.0T and 3.6L.
The Cadillac XTS is one of the most technologically advanced production cars in the brand’s history, delivering the space, elegance and dramatic presence that are brand signatures in a unique package tuned for a new generation of luxury customers.
Cadillac’s all-new, power-dense Twin-Turbo V-6 engine highlights on the Vsport new features for 2014, along with technologies including available Automatic Parking Assist and Intellibeam, as well as electric power steering.
In addition to three regional premieres, Cadillac will also display its newest line-up including the ATS and SRX. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain