Kempinski in car rental deal
Manama, October 29, 2013
Kempinski Grand and Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre and Sixt Rent a Car have signed an exclusive partnership deal under which Sixt will provide limousine services to the hotel's guests.
Bin Hindi Transport Company runs the Sixt franchise in Bahrain.
Sixt will also operate a rent-a-car service counter at the hotel, catering to guests who need that extra convenience of a five-star stay with a five-star drive at a moment's notice.
"We are pleased to team up with Sixt in Bahrain, continuing with the global partnership of Kempinski Hotels and Sixt," the hotel's general manager Puneet Singh said.
"The simplicity of obtaining a car directly at the hotel, or pre-arranged at the airport, is a great benefit for our guests. We are also offering ready-made stay and drive packages to make it even more stress-free to plan ahead," he added.
All chauffeur-driven limousines in the Kempinski fleet are equipped with Wi-Fi, enabling guests to connect online immediately after their arrival to Bahrain.
Kempinski and Sixt are the first to offer this service in the country.
"It's a win-win situation for two great European brands, both having the highest customer service standard levels in their respective fields," Sixt Bahrain franchise manager Lloyd Lourdes Mendes said.
Kempinski Hotels and Sixt have a worldwide preferred partner agreement providing both limousine and car rental services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award