Auto trading app launched at Dubai motor show
Dubai, November 6, 2013
The world’s first social mobile application for buying and selling cars has been unveiled at the ongoing Dubai International Motor Show, running until November 9 at the World Trade Center.
This new smart application, called Cary, provides users with several technologically innovative features such as the geo-location based car listing where user can view used cars on the map in real time technology anywhere in the world, the app enables the users to upload images of their car, and provide information regarding its specifications.
Furthermore, the application enables registered user to interact freely, communicating with other users to share information about vehicles, and to complete the process of buying and selling to anyone in the world, absolutely free of charge.
In just two easy steps, Cary users can upload images of their cars with details and place them for sale. Similarly, people who are looking for cars are able to reach vehicles displayed for sale easily and conveniently, from anywhere in the world.
The application is in its version 1 available for downloads in Google Play and Apple Store with Version 2 to be launched in January 2014, users can also download the application through Cary website caryapp.net, a statement said.
A first of its kind app, Cary also enables users to control their accounts and manage them independently. Cary users are additionally able to delete, add, change and respond to enquiries and other interactive processes, in a similar fashion to social media platforms.
In accordance with this, a social media sharing option is also available with Cary, which gives the opportunity for individuals to share their posts and images on their social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as by e-mail and other electronic methods of communication.
Users of Cary smart app can also place multiple cars for sale, fully accompanied with images and specifications. As soon as the car images and information are successfully uploaded, the post will appear directly on the world map, in order to make it easier for interested buyers to identify its specific location.
This function also makes it possible for Cary users to keep track of all cars placed for sale in all over the world, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm