Bahrain car service firm plans GCC expansion
Manama, November 19, 2013
Bahrain-based Ultra Tune Middle East, a roadside assist and car body shop repair firm, plans to have a pan-GCC presence by 2015, a top official has said.
Ultra Tune Middle East is a 50:50 joint venture between BNH, the parent of Bahrain National Insurance and Bahrain National Life Assurance, and Australia-based car service franchise Ultra Tune.
Bahrain National Holding (BNH) chief executive Mahmood Al Soufi told the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, that the company has invested about BD2.5 million ($6.48 million) for a new high-tech facility in Salmabad.
Soufi was speaking on the sidelines of the opening of Ultra Tune Middle East's new headquarters that house the facility.
It was inaugurated by Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro, who welcomed the initiative attracting more investment into the kingdom.
The facility offers services to insurance companies and the motor market including roadside assist and car body shop repairs.
"We are confident of establishing ourselves as a specialised service provider catering to the motor market with unique solutions and international quality standards," said Al Soufi.
"We will continue to invest in premier locations and technologies as we expand to Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE in the future," he added.
Ultra Tune also has a separate partner for Saudi Arabia.
The Middle East joint venture company started operating in 2010 with road assistance services catering not only to Bahrain's automobile market, but also the GCC. BNH chairman Farouk Almoayyed was also present on the occasion.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer