EK Kanoo unit named Valvoline distributor
Manama, November 26, 2013
AITAPCO, a division of Bahrain's leading automotive dealer Ebrahim K Kanoo, has been appointed as the sole distributor for the complete line of Valvoline high-performance lubricants, automotive chemicals, and coolants in the kingdom.
The launch event was held at the Crown Plaza Hotel yesterday.
"Today marks a new era in automotive services in the GCC region, especially in Bahrain," said AITAPCO spokesperson Gurcharan Singh.
"The Valvoline brand stands for superior quality and top performance under extreme conditions, with millions of loyal customers around the world," he stated.
"Valvoline engine oils exceed the latest performance standards of leading engine manufacturers by maintaining a thin, lubricating film on all metal parts that lets them glide over each other safely and efficiently, minimising friction," added Singh.
Valvoline general manager (Middle East and Africa) Keith Johnson said AITAPCO is a recognised supplier of premium automotive brands, making this an excellent strategic fit for our Valvoline products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer