Hyundai’s Santa Fe, Accent take top honours
Dubai, November 26, 2013
Hyundai Motor Company’s Santa Fe has been named best midsize utility vehicle in the North American ALG Residual Value Awards.
The Korean company’s Accent again topped the ranking in the subcompact car segment, repeating its 2012 feat, said a statement.
ALG’s annual Residual Value Awards cover the whole of North America and recognise the vehicles that are predicted to retain the highest residual value percentage of their original price after a conventional three-year ownership period.
It is widely recognised as the North American car industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data, and the awards recognise those brands that are committed to improving residuals by delivering superior products to customers.
Tom Lee, vice president and head of Hyundai Africa and Middle East Headquarters, said: “Winning these awards for a second successive year is testament to Hyundai’s commitment to building vehicles of superior quality to its competitors, in line with our ‘Modern Premium’ brand direction.
“The Santa Fe and Accent are both popular models, and accolades such as these from around the world will further boost customer confidence in the quality of Hyundai models in the market.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer