Arabian Auto honoured for strategy execution
Dubai, November 26, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, flagship company of AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates has achieved global recognition for strategy execution from the Palladium Group.
With this, Arabian Automobiles has become the first professional family owned UAE company to be inducted into the Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame. It was enrolled this year along with Road & Transport Authority (RTA) and Emirates Identity Authority among several others winners.
The chairman of AW Rostamani Group, Abdul Wahid Al Rostamani alongside Michel Ayat, CEO, Arabian Automobiles travelled to the US, Harvard University campus in Boston to receive the coveted award from the co-creators of Balanced Scorecard methodology Drs David Norton and Robert Kalpan, also founders of the Palladium Group.
On the sidelines of the event, Al Rostamani said: “Our vision was to build and grow a group of companies that formed a springboard for dynamic growth in the global marketplace. While our mission is to enrich our customers lives through our people, products and services, our Group’s underlying set of core values forms the soul of each of its company’s in line with the vision. This award is a testimony that we are executing the strategies effectively.”
Speaking at the Hall of Fame ceremony, Ayat said: “Since our formation, the AW Rostamani Group set its primary objective as becoming a world-class organisation, with demonstrable best practice structure, approach and delivery.
“We have journeyed towards that goal with a passion for excellence, steadfast integrity in everything we do and a commitment to all our stakeholders. Receiving this award for Strategy Execution today conveys recognition of the highest caliber for our efforts and the successes this approach has brought Arabian Automobiles and its stakeholders to date.”
The Hall of Fame award honours organisations that have achieved excellence in strategy execution through the use of the Balanced Scorecard, the world’s preeminent strategy management system.
This framework was first published 20 years ago by co-creators Drs. Robert Kaplan and David Norton, founders of the Palladium Group, and has been used successfully in corporations, government entities, and non-profit organizations. Past honorees constitute 179 organizations from 35 countries around the world.
Each year, Hall of Fame inductees are profiled in a report published by Harvard Business Publishing in Boston, USA.
“Of course, this is not where we stop, congratulate ourselves for a job well done and rest on our laurels,” added Al Rostamani.
“In fact, one of the most important aspects of this award is that it will inject a fresh motivation into the AW Rostamani group of companies to push on to reach new heights of excellence and deliver ever greater results for our stakeholders.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week