100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
Dubai, December 8, 2013
More than 100 exhibitors from 20 countries involved in the region’s road, rail, parking and public transport projects are taking part in Gulf Traffic, a top transport infrastructure event opening in Dubai tomorrow.
Now in its tenth edition, the event will run from December 9 to 11 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The event will focus on four key transport industry sectors including traffic infrastructure, parking, road safety, and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Organised by Informa Exhibitions, Gulf Traffic is also supported by ITS Arab, with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) signed on as Knowledge Partner.
The show returns this year with the Gulf Traffic Conference, bringing together senior-level professionals and government officials presenting the latest on road and safety management trends and global implementations of ITS.
Rounding off the special features is the inaugural TRL Road Safety Student Award which has attracted more than 200 student nominations from across the region sharing their ideas to make roads safer for all users. The winner will be celebrated at a prestigious gala dinner ceremony at the Gulf Traffic Awards on the December 9.
Gulf Traffic attracts more than 3,000 transport industry professionals and government agencies from across the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show