Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
Beirut, December 18, 2013
Luxury automotive brand Infiniti has launched its new QX60 and QX70 models in the Lebanese market.
Formerly known as the FX and JX, these models have been renamed as part of the automaker’s new naming hierarchy, said a statement from Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Lebanon.
"Rymco is aligned with Infiniti’s new brand identity and direction to promote consumer familiarity, a new strategy, that will be clearly confirmed in our latest investment in an Iredi-compliant showroom in Dbayeh, which is set to launch in 2014,” said Fayez Rasamny, chairman of Rymco.
Infiniti’s new nomenclature strategy will be implemented in stages within the existing product range, as new model year variants are introduced, he stated.
The 2014 Infiniti QX60, part of the luxury crossover segment, features extensive safety technologies, rear cargo volume, ‘Around View Monitor,’ and a Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker sound system.
The 2014 Infiniti QX70, with a 390-hp V8 engine and 329-hp V6 engine, features amplified sense of acceleration and improved fuel efficiency, said the statement.
Both models, available at Rymco, include three years of complimentary maintenance and four years warranty, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price