Toyota launches new tagline in Mideast
Dubai, December 23, 2013
Toyota Motor Corporation has launched a new brand tagline called “Akeed” which aims to encompass the trust and confidence reposed in the brand by consumers throughout the Middle East region.
This new tagline also reflects the evolution of Toyota and its new brand direction and commitment to develop more emotionally compelling products to connect with consumers. Toyota’s new advertising campaign with this new tagline is now engaging consumers on a Pan Arab basis with print advertisements and a brand new television commercial.
Nobuyuki Negishi, chief representative of Mena Representative Office, Toyota Motor Corporation, said: “Our communication objective behind Akeed is to assert that it’s the confidence gained through the absolute certainty and reassurance of Toyota ownership which gives consumers an emotional sense of satisfaction and attachment to the brand.
“Toyota tugs at the heart strings of car buyers in the region because it elicits a joy of ownership that comes from peace of mind, a legendary track record of fulfilled promises and an exciting range of vehicles which will continue to exceed consumer expectations well into the future.”
According to Toyota, the new tagline represented by the Arabic word “Akeed” was simply the best expression of the way the brand has been perceived in the region ever since its entry into the region so many years ago.
In that time, Toyota has become synonymous with quality and a sense of reassurance that the expression “Akeed” is emblematic of, so much so that selecting Toyota is an easy decision for most consumers in the region when buying a new car or upgrading from an existing one, the Japanese automaker said in a statement.
With “Akeed”, consumers are making a definitive statement to say that Toyota is their car and will continue to be a key part of their lives, according to the statement
Detailing the thought that has gone behind developing the tagline, Negishi added that results from extensive consumer research across the region also validated this new tagline with car buyers placing a lot of importance on Toyota’s heritage, its commitment to quality and safety, its constant track record of innovation in addition to its proven technological expertise. . – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week