Citroën to roll out DS3 Cabrio in Egypt
Cairo, December 24, 2013
Leading auto brand Citroën has teamed up with its sole agent in Egypt, Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, to unveil the all new DS3 Cabrio, which boasts of bold styling and sophisticated refinement.
Building on 90 years of Citroën innovation, the DS line is Citroën’s new premium line developed to stand alongside its main range. Symbolizing innovation, know how, styling and technology, the DS line is a further symbol of Citroën creativity and technology, said the company in its statement.
Commenting on the launch, Hesham Ezz Elarab, the president of Ezz Elarab Automotive Group said, "Citroën’s premium DS line has quickly become a French success story, highlighting the brand’s Créative Technologie positioning. We’re certain the latest addition, the new DS 3 Cabrio will make an impact on the Egyptian market as the DS3, DS4 and DS5 did."
"As Citroën’s exclusive agent in Egypt, Ezz Elarab strives to build a lasting community of Citroën car enthusiasts as well as introduce new solutions for the automotive future," he noted.
Like the award winning Citroën DS3, the Cabrio boasts bold styling, sophisticated refinement, extensive personalization and a thoroughly enjoyable driving experience; now with the pleasure of open air motoring, said the statement.
The Citroën DS3 Cabrio’s dynamic exterior offers bold styling from the 'floating' two-tone roof and 'shark fin' B-pillar to the sculpted front-end with its distinctive LED light signature. Inside, chrome and leather touches on the gear knob and gear lever, handbrake and steering wheel surround the driver.
The car’s high quality soft-top material also delivers standard-setting soundproofing with some of the best acoustic insulation against road noise in its class, it stated.
The Citroën DS3 Cabrio also boasts of a safe braking system, including a host of standard features such as ESP, ABS, electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) and emergency brake assist (EBA). Passive safety is top-level with six standard airbags. The car comes equipped with a vigorous1.6 liter VTi engine that delivers 125HP.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Egypt |
More Motoring Stories
- GM recalls 1.5m vehicles over faulty ignition switches
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs