Hertz offers 33pc discount on car rentals
Dubai, December 24, 2013
US-based car rental company Hertz said it will be offering its Middle Eastern customers up to 33 per cent discount on domestic or outbound rentals in Europe and the region, as part of its annual winter sale.
Customers can also avail discounts of up to 20 per cent for Asia and 15 per cent for North America, for booking made from December 14 to January 26 and pick up between January 2 to June 30, said a statement.
According to Hertz, MEA customers rented more of its cars in US than in any other of the 150 countries that the company operates in, 50 per cent more than the next most popular outbound destination, France.
The rentals made through the annual Hertz Global Sale will also qualify for frequent flyer miles from over 80 global partners.
The Hertz Global Sale includes rentals on a wide range of vehicles, including economical city cars, family hatchbacks, luxury vehicles and people carriers.
The sale launches with a prominent advertising campaign featuring the “One look and you'll be booked” and “spinning down prices: up to 33 per cent off” catch phrases. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- GM recalls 1.5m vehicles over faulty ignition switches
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs