Al Zayani in new systems accord
Manama, January 6, 2014
Al Zayani Investments has awarded a contract to Al Amthal Group for the provision and implementation of a time and attendance management system.
Under the deal, Al Amthal will provide Al Zayani the Optimum Time and Attendance software solution along with biometric face recognition attendance devices to manage staff attendance at all branches and companies within the group.
In addition, Al Amthal is going to provide the group with I-Face Time Attendance Machines that offer special general packet radio service, a packet oriented mobile data service, connectivity and face recognition facilities.
"With its multi-branches and multi-companies option, Optimum offers the ideal solution to manage such a complex job," Amthal Group chief executive Hani Awachi said.
"Moreover, as a modular software system, it also allows the integration and interfacing with other software without any problem.
"This makes Optimum especially attractive to large businesses that need to integrate a new system into their existing software," he said.
Al Zayani Investments' divisions and companies include Euro Motors (including BMW, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Maserati, MINI, Land Rover, Rover & MG), Zayani Motors, First Motors (including Hyundai), Orient Motors (including Brilliance Auto, the leading Chinese carmakers), Zayani Leasing and Zayani Properties.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Al Zayani Investments |
More Motoring Stories
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service