Al Nabooda records 19pc Audi sales rise
Dubai, January 20, 2014
Al Nabooda Automobiles, the official dealer for Audi in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, said it has recorded a sales growth of 19 per cent year-on-year in 2013.
The four top performing models were the Audi A8, A6, Q7 and Q5, indicating that the demand for both first-rate sedans and SUVs remains strong in the region, said a statement.
Ali Al Nabooda, general manager Audi, said: “2013 has been one of the most successful years for Al Nabooda Automobiles. Our range of top quality models and commitment to providing our customers with a personalised service has really paid off. We are looking forward to another strong year and anticipate a successful 2014.”
The dealer is set to open combined sales and service facilities in Fujairah and Sharjah in the firt quarter. The construction of the world’s largest Audi workshops at Dh133 million ($36.2 million) is set to start in Dubai and is scheduled for completion in Q4.
Construction will also commence soon on a Dh256 million vehicle pre-delivery centre and paint and body shop on a 130,000 sq m site at Jebel Ali, with a projected completion at the end of 2015.
“The appetite for premium quality, precision engineered cars is strong in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The opening of the new showroom in Fujairah, which will display 12 Audi vehicles, will provide customers in the Northern Emirates increased service levels and a more convenient way to purchase their car,” said Al Nabooda.
The dealer is set to take delivery of the new A3 sedan this February, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm