Norton Rose Fulbright to be McLaren’s legal advisor
Dubai, January 26, 2014
Global legal practice Norton Rose Fulbright has been appointed as the legal advisor to the McLaren Group.
It has also entered into a corporate partnership with the McLaren Mercedes Formula 1 team, said a statement.
Under the partnership, Norton Rose Fulbright will have access into team, which will provide insight into high performance teamwork and instilling a winning mentality, it said.
As global legal advisor, the law firm will work closely with McLaren Group’s in-house legal team, providing a range of services including corporate and M&A, contractual and intellectual property, real estate and employment law.
Peter Martyr, global chief executive, Norton Rose Fulbright, said: “By becoming a corporate partner and providing worldwide legal services to McLaren Group, we aim to reinforce the importance that we place on our people’s commitment to teamwork and excellence. We have already committed to developing a joint CSR project.”
Meanwhile, McLaren Mercedes has launched its 2014 car.
Norton Rose Fulbright’s appointment as global legal advisor to McLaren Group covers McLaren Racing and McLaren Applied Technologies and excludes McLaren Automotive. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker