Arabian Automobiles posts 29pc growth in Infiniti sales
Dubai, January 26, 2014
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has posted a 29 per cent growth in Infiniti sales for 2013, compared to 2012.
Infiniti’s market share increased five per cent last year, as compared to 2012, said a statement.
The Infiniti QX60 sales reached over 500 units and became the most popular model in its class across Dubai and the Northern Emirates, it said.
Other key performers recently introduced were the 3.7-litre QX70 and QX50 models.
Hussam Baghdadi, deputy general manager, said: “In 2013, we invested heavily in delivering the highest standards of customer experience. We expanded both our showroom and service facilities while continuing to train our team through the Infiniti Training Academy to meet the needs and wants of our customers.
“Through Infiniti’s on-going partnership with Infiniti Red-Bull Racing, we have been able to offer customers some unique experiences. We’ve been able to bring passenger rides with the Formula One World Drivers Champion, Sebastian Vettel; an evening with Formula One driver Mark Webber; participate in David Coulthard’s iconic seven spin drive in an RB9 race car on top of the Burj Al Arab; and unlocked a hospitality available at the race in Abu Dhabi for Arabian Automobiles’ guests.
“With Q50’s arrival adding further depth to Infiniti’s already strong model lineup, we look forward to building on our 2013 successes in 2014.”
The dealer is set to open an independent showroom with full dealer facilities available to its customer in Sharjah. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show