Bosch unit revenue grows 14pc
Dubai, 23 days ago
Robert Bosch Middle East said its Bosch Automotive Aftermarket revenue grew 14 per cent last year in GCC, Levant, Pakistan and North East Africa.
The company has also added 84 Bosch Car Service workshops, Express Car Service Centres and Diesel Service workshops across the region in 2013, bringing the total tally of automotive aftermarket service centres to 291, said a statement.
The division plans to open 100 service centres across the Middle East and Africa (MEA), it said.
Andreas Bodemer, vice president for MEA, said: “2013 was another very successful year for Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in the Middle East and Africa region, which is one of our fastest growing regions globally.”
“The income from our core assets within the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket group of diagnostics equipment, car control units, diesel systems, spark plugs, batteries, rotating machines and wipers grew significantly, while our dedicated fleet of automotive service centres continues to expand.
The company witnessed significant sales increase across all its automotive aftermarket product categories, with wipers (38 per cent), control units (37 per cent) and diagnostics equipment (24 per cent) in particular doing very well.
Other product categories included diesel systems (20 per cent), batteries (10 per cent), spark plugs (16 per cent), and rotating machines (6 per cent). - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers