Renault remains top European brand in Saudi
Riyadh, 17 days ago
Gulf Advantage Automobiles (GAA), the exclusive distributor of Renault in Saudi Arabia, has announced a 17 per cent increase in sales for Renault, keeping the French automaker in its leading position.
Renault also maintained its growth regionally in the GCC region while accumulating an 8 per cent sales increase every year, a statement said.
Suresh Sethurathnam, country head at GAA, said: “Our vision of providing a total ownership experience for our customers and the utmost in both services and quality vehicles has been instrumental in reaching this outstanding success in the Saudi market.
“It has become synonymous with state-of-the-art innovations, robust vehicles, and excellent services making the famous French car affordable and accessible to all. Renault has acquired a local, regional and international presence that is getting stronger day by day.”
The new Renault Duster SUV is a light compact vehicle with a manual six-speed gearbox. It is provided with high ground clearance and large ramp breakover angels. Its intuitive 4 x 4 control helps the driver adapt to all situations creating an enjoyable and relaxed driving experience in complete safety.
It is also available in 4 x 2, 4-speed automatic transmission. It offers as well a large and comfortable cabin that is both practical and functional for daily mundane usages and long exciting adventures. It is spacious enough to seat 5 passengers comfortably with all their luggage and leisure equipment.
The all-new 2014 Renault Fluence premium sedan is installed with an ASR anti-skid system and an understeer control logic (UCL) for maximum control during difficult conditions. For safety reasons as well, it is fitted with a complete front airbag system to protect passengers and an ISOFIX fastening system on both sides in the back.
In 2014, Gulf Advantage Automobiles is planning to further boost its position and offerings in the Kingdom by launching the new business class Safrane and the new elegant Koleos SUV.
The Safrane offers immeasurable space and top range innovative equipment for maximum luxury while the all-terrain cross over Koleos provides refined comfort and flair combined with supreme strength and agility. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service