EDF, Rasgas ink LNG deal
Paris , June 27, 2007
French power giant EDF has signed a four-and-half-year deal with Qatar's Rasgas to supply 3.4 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
The LNG will be sourced from one of Rasgas existing LNG production trains in the state of Qatar and will be delivered to the Zeebrugge LNG terminal in Belgium.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships
- Taqa wins approval for N Sea development
- BP to develop $16bn Oman shale gas project
- Saudi PetroRabigh eyes $267m revenue
- Libyan leader says will not reopen oil ports