Adma-Opco to increase output
Abu Dhabi, March 17, 2008
Abu Dhabi-based Adma-Opco is planning to increase its production capacity by 50 per cent to push the company's output to one million barrels per day (bpd) by year 2019, a report said.
Ali Al-Jarwan, general manager, said in an interview with Adnoc News that the company is now able to produce 600,000 barrel of oil per day .
He was speaking on the occasion of the company's 45th anniversary. He said Adma-Opco is a pioneering company in exploration and production of oil, which has proven its capabilities throughout its 45 years history.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships