Bahrain to host 2009 Power-Gen Middle East
Manama, April 30, 2008
The 2009 edition of the Power-Gen Middle East will be held in Bahrain.
It follows a hugely successful event in 2008 for power generation, transmission and distribution and water industries.
Under the patronage of the Prime Minister of Bahrain Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Power-Gen Middle East 2008 enjoyed a 26 per cent increase in visitor numbers and a 30 per cent growth in exhibitors.
The 2009 edition will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre, Manama, from February 17 to 19.
The Advisory Board of Power-Gen Middle East is now accepting abstracts for consideration for the 2009 conference. The deadline to submit papers is June 23, 2008.
This leading conference is a great opportunity to network with leading organisations and high level influencers and for industry professionals to represent their company at the most prestigious event in the power (covering power generation and transmission and distribution) and water industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships
- Taqa wins approval for N Sea development
- BP to develop $16bn Oman shale gas project