Libya resumes oil supply to Switzerland
Tripoli, July 30, 2008
Libya has resumed oil deliveries to Switzerland which were cut off last week in a row between the two states.
The row was sparked by the arrest of Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi’s son in Swtizerland.
A tanker had left Libya loaded with crude oil, said the head of the Swiss Petroleum Association.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant
- Qatar sets up $1bn energy infrastructure fund