Libya resumes oil supply to Switzerland
Tripoli, July 30, 2008
Libya has resumed oil deliveries to Switzerland which were cut off last week in a row between the two states.
The row was sparked by the arrest of Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi’s son in Swtizerland.
A tanker had left Libya loaded with crude oil, said the head of the Swiss Petroleum Association.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships
- Taqa wins approval for N Sea development
- BP to develop $16bn Oman shale gas project