Retail price of diesel cut in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, November 12, 2008
The retail prices of diesel have been reduced by Dubai oil retailers Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco) and Emarat by Dh0.60 per gallon, following the steep fall in global oil prices, a report said.
'The price of diesel at the pumps in Dubai has come down to Dh13.95 per gallon from Dh14.55 a gallon,' a pump attendant at one Emarat station, was quoted as saying in the Gulf News report.
This is the tenth straight cut in diesel prices since July 28, when diesel was selling at Dh19.25 a gallon.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone