RSS names Dyarco as Qatar agent
Doha, April 2, 2009
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS), a global provider of rental power & cooling, has recently appointed Dyarco International (DITC), as its Qatar agent.
“Dyarco will provide RSS with significant in-depth local market knowledge and access to our vast network in Qatar,” said U Achu, general manager of DITC.
'Qatar is an important territory for the continued growth and expansion of RSS in the GCC region,' added Milan Balac, managing director of RSS.
'The economic fundamentals and market principles of Qatar are promising for us due to the various project developments particularly in oil & gas, infrastructure, construction and petrochemical. It is a fact that Qatar has the highest GDP per capita in the world and therefore offers great opportunity for RSS.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday