Tendeka names new non-executive director
Dubai, September 22, 2009
Tendeka, the parent organisation of a family of leading technology companies serving the oil and gas industry, has appointed Raymond Garcia as non-executive director.
Raymond has more than 20 years experience in the energy industry.
Garcia is currently vice president, Ventures at Tucker Technologies and is responsible for fostering product lines, customers and new global business growth across all Tucker Energy businesses. His principle focus is on Tucker Technologies product sales, rentals, joint ventures and commercial alliances.
After graduating from DeVry and Houston Baptist Universities with his BSEE/MSM/MBA degrees, Garcia started his energy career in 1978.
"Raymond’s engineering and management expertise will be invaluable and we are confident that his leadership and advisory contributions in the coming years will add significantly to our success,” said Tendeka CEO, Neale Carter.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Enoc unit to commission $100m oil terminal
- India's HPCL to buy 40,000 bpd of Basra
- Iran's petrochem revenue surges to $2bn
- Bahrain to boost energy efficiency
- Oil prices set for biggest weekly loss
- Egypt to issue smart cards to fuel stations
- Oil hits three-week low
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- Technip wins Adma-Opco contract
- Brent weakens towards $102