Aramco to decide on PetroRabigh in 2010
Riyadh, November 8, 2009
Saudi Aramco chief executive Khalid Al-Falih told Reuters on Sunday that a final investment decision on the phase two expansion of PetroRabigh would take place at the end of 2010.
Aramco inaugurated the first phase of a giant petrochemical complex which is managed by PetroRabigh, a Saudi-based joint-venture with Sumitomo Chemical. - Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships