Bapco honours long-serving employees
Manama, December 31, 2009
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) honoured 150 employees who have spent their entire working lives with the company for their dedication and loyalty.
At the event held yesterday (December 30) at the Bapco Club in Awali, Bapco acting chief executive Faisal Al-Mahroos awarded long service awards to employees who had completed either 30, 35, 40 or 45 years of service with Bapco.
“You have been good companions to Bapco throughout its development and transition from a small limited company to a leading national establishment,” said Al-Mahroos, addressing the employees.
“Your remarkable and tangible achievements are vivid testimony to the good work you have done and the long experience you have developed with Bapco. You represent the early generation of experience and wisdom which will shine our path in coming years,” he added.
Bapco employs more than 3,200 staff, many of whom have worked for the company for more than 30 years, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM