Shoaibi unveils new corporate identity
Manama, April 25, 2010
Saudi-based Shoaibi Group, a leading provider of oil and gas technology products and services, has announced the launch of its new corporate brand identity supported with a re-designed website.
The new corporate identity and brand strategy builds on the respected family owned business brand founded over 40 years ago, said a top official.
“Our new look facilitates its continuous evolution to remain relevant and contemporary, as the Group expands into global markets and technological innovations in the industry”, says Walid Al Shoaibi, group managing director.
To coincide with the new corporate identity, Shoaibi unveiled its new website www.shoaibigroup.com, which 'was developed over the past 12 months with the aim of redefining and energising the brand.'
'The website has been completely revamped and enhanced in design and content in order to better showcase its people, international partners and investments base more effectively,' said Al Shoaibi.
'Shoaibi Group which has been growing rapidly over the past decade, has a extensive range of leading international partners, and investments predominately in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, as well as power, telecommunications, and financial institutions,' he noted.
According to Al Shoaibi, the new identity fits all sectors as it is not limited to a certain industry. 'This means that as the group expands, logo will always stay relevant. The new identity is a perfect reflection of the Group itself, professional, innovative and dynamic.'
The design of the logo, using 3 separate symbols moving in a circular shape, is a motif which depicts a three-way operational philosophy between Shoaibi Group’s: people, partners, and customers, continuously working together in synergy, as well as its 3- way business model between the Mena regional opportunities, international partners, and the Shoaibi Group.
Mae Chami, the Group’s corporate communications manager who unveiled the new look, said, “Our modern, dynamic website, with its fresh new look and improved user functionality, has been designed to showcase and platform Shoaibi Group’s diverse range of portfolio companies and investments.'
'The website is as an important communications channel to build brand awareness and educate potential new partners on Shoaibi Group’s capabilities, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt to permit factories to use coal for energy
- ME oil, gas transaction value up 15pc
- Victrex to showcase new product in Paris
- Aramco JV puts off giant refinery overhaul to 2015
- Libya threatens to bomb N Korean tanker
- Bahrain 'producing 850MW of surplus power'
- 2,000 experts for Bahrain geosciences summit
- Libyan rebels start oil exports, bypassing govt
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- GlassPoint appoints new Oman director
- Sheffield company opens Dubai hub
- Oman targets big rise in gas output
- Intertek buys UAE firm for $66m
- Qaiwan to tender Baizan refinery EPC contract
- Al Maha wins Oman Air fuel supply deal
- Iran to become top gas importer by 2025
- UAE hydrocarbon projects seen hitting $11bn
- Summit focus on occupational safety
- Aramco names new senior VP
- Siemens gets $253m Qatar power contract
- Taqa-led group's India deal worth $1.6bn
- Taqa-led group to buy India power plants