Bahrain to shut refinery units for work in Feb
Manama, May 27, 2010
Bahrain will shut a 69,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit during maintenance at its 267,000 bpd Sitra refinery in February 2011, a company source said on Thursday.
State-run Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) would also shut a 70,000 bpd vacuum distillation unit and a 50,000 bpd low sulphur diesel complex, the source said.
'February 16, 2011, the refiney will undergo a scheduled major maintenance shutdown...for about a month,' the source told Reuters.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Equate wins CSR award
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract