Doha power summit to see 3000 experts
Doha, June 21, 2010
More than 3000 industry professionals will gather at an upcoming conference in Doha to discuss latest developments and ideas for the future of the Middle East power and water sectors.
Power-Gen Middle East 2010, the region’s premier conference and exhibition for the power and water industries, will take place from October 4 to 6 at Qatar International Exhibition Centre.
To be held under the theme “New solutions for the region’s power & water challenges”, the event will tackle a range of topics and subjects covering the power and water industries, including spotlights on Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Jordan and Egypt.
Power-Gen Middle East is a key forum for senior executives and industry leaders to meet and discuss a range of topics, from the region’s energy markets, latest technologies and issues relating to power generation, transmission and distribution and water.
“We were delighted at the strong application of presentations which has delivered an exceptionally high conference programme for Power-Gen Middle East 2010,” said Nigel Blackaby, conference director.
“The contributions of so many highly esteemed professionals from the power and water industries will ensure an excellent conference that will be very interesting and educational for all levels,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Oil prices set for biggest weekly loss
- Egypt to issue smart cards to fuel stations
- Oil hits three-week low
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- Technip wins Adma-Opco contract
- Brent weakens towards $102
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity